From Flexible Solutions

Heatsavr Pro™ NSF Approval

Flexible Solutions is excited to announce that they will be launching “Heatsavr Pro™,” an NSF Approved version of their tested and proven product.

Over the years, Heatsavr™ has been very popular in Commercial Aquatics Centers, but as legislation becomes more and more controlled, it was decided that NSF Approval for the liquid pool cover was prudent and should be obtained.

As it turned out, the only thing between the product and NSF Approval was an amended dosage rate, to ensure that the product was safely and adequately metered out throughout a 24 hour period, rather than the previous once-daily dosage instructions.

The same amount of product is required to cover the surface of the pool, but now commercial facilities are instructed to split their dosage into smaller, more frequent applications each day. The recommended HS115 Automatic Metering System can be easily programmed to handle this task for facility operators.

The dosage for Heatsavr Pro™ is as follows:

Directions: For best results, using an Automatic Metering Pump, add 1oz per 4,800 sq ft (approx. 180,000 gallons, based on a 5ft pool depth) every 2 hours.

You can view the listing on the NSF website at:
File not found.

Heatsavr™ NEW Formula - 2012

Flexible Solutions is proud to announce that a new and improved formula for our Heatsavr™, liquid solar pool cover, has been developed and will be ready for market as of Dec. 1st, 2011.

As a company committed to providing top-quality products that are environmentally conscious, we have improved our recipe by replacing Isopropyl Alcohol with Ethanol, a Bio-Based liquid made primarily from corn. Heatsavr™ has always been completely safe for all swimmers and pool equipment, and now it is even safer for the environment.

By reformulating Heatsavr™, we have succeeded in providing a product that is 90% Bio-Based, which means it is made from corn and very environmentally friendly. The remaining 10% is our patented active ingredient which, as always, will biodegrade along with the Ethanol.

Flexible Solutions will be launching our new formula in all of our Heatsavr™ items. This new formula will produce the same high quality, tested and proven results that the industry has relied upon for the past 20 years. The part numbers, quantities and skus will not be changed.
File not found.