North America

2013 Top 50 Products

Pool & Spa News presents readers’ top product picks for 2013.

Each year, Pool & Spa News shares some of their favorite new products for the year, and reader's vote for their favorites. Flexible Solutions was honored to be awarded for the 2nd consecutive year!
Flexible Solutions

Flexible Solutions’ HeatSavr now is available in a new weekly liquid solar pool cover dosage rate for residential pool owners. Customers can now dose their pools only once every seven days at the rate of four ounces per 15,000 to 20,000 gallons. A single bottle will last an average of two months.

Most Valuable Product (MVP) for 2012

Awarded by Aquatics International Magazine

Based on reader response to the new products issue in January, along with a new online voting system, Aquatics International put together a list of the most popular products. Heatsavr™, by Flexible Solutions, was honored as one of the Most Valuable Products of 2012!

2012 Top 50 Products

Pool & Spa News presents readers’ top product picks for 2012.

Flexible Solutions has reformulated its liquid solar pool cover Heatsavr by replacing the isopropyl alcohol with ethanol to create a 90 percent bio-based product. Heatsavr’s patented active ingredient makes up the remaining 10 percent, which is biodegradable along with the ethanol.

Contact: 800.661.3560 Announces The 2012Best Of Class Awards For The Swimming PoolAnd Hot Tub Spa Industry

April 14, 2012 News, Las Vegas, NV, a Nevada based pool and spa web site, announces the winners of their 2012 Best Of Class Awards for companies in the pool and spa industry. The award program recognizes outstanding and superior products, innovation and/or customer service in the pool & spa industry.

Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. This years' Awards were based on a combination of factors including product inspections and phone interviews, as well as very detailed consumer input through the use of a third-party consumer survey company. Over 5000 consumers were polled throughout 2011 to the present. The 2012 Best Of Class Award Program focused on quality, not necessarily quantity.

Flexible Solutions won an award in the "Pool & Spa Product Innovations" Category for their Ecosavr pool cover fish.


Brenntag UK & Ireland Shortlisted for Environmental Award

Brenntag UK & Ireland, part of the Brenntag Group, the global market leader in chemical distribution, has been shortlisted for the Energy Products/Service award at the Environment and Energy Awards for the Heatsavr™ Liquid Pool Cover. 

The award acknowledges the company which has launched a product, or service, based on its energy saving benefits, taking into account the methods of production and the product’s market application. 

The Heatsavr™ Liquid Pool Cover is an innovative and environmentally friendly pool cover which when used in pools retains heat and reduces water loss. Brenntag acquired distribution rights for Europe in late 2012 and the product is part of a Brenntag Leisure portfolio which also includes the Champion range of pool and spa products, some of which are part of Brenntag’s Green Product Line. 
The Environment and Energy Awards celebrate excellence and innovation from businesses and technology providers in the market place. The winners of each category will be announced on the night of the 16th April 2013 at an awards dinner at the National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, UK.